Friday, November 9, 2007

The Untimed Rendezvous

My head hesitates as i try to spin my neck,
To steal that one glance to a distant journey,
One trip to the days that have lost a place in me,
Days of yore i hate to reminisce, mixed with joy,
Every look at her captures me with a grip,
That holds my conscience, and my memory freezes,
She stands there alone, in her own quest for life,
With her timid face i try to search for such bravery,

My inner self keeps shunning me from that past,
But still i turn to steal a glance at her,
The world seems so small, she gazes at the unseen,
Her innocence speaks for her first, i don't know the rest,
She too cares less, nature balances for the harmless,
I make sure our eyes never meet, i am a scared man,
The fear that she will see a link between us,
Is making me nervous yet greatly inspired,

For one last time i pull the courage again,
Once again i steal that precious glance at her,
One last time before i board for home,
These are memories i want to keep so fresh in me,
Hoping that they may push me in this life,
My life is becoming complicated, far from the past,
Not sure of when i'll meet my past again, i turn,
This time she was gone. With all that she had.

No comments: